Saturday, October 30, 2010

You know you're old when... (actually, let's use the word 'Mature')

You are sitting at home while all of your friends from high school are out dressed in Halloween costumes and party-ing it up. Yep, that is exactly what I am doing. What else am I doing? Hmm... besides writing this blog about how old ( I mean "Mature") I feel... I went to the craft store earlier today and bought most of the supplies needed to make home-made Christmas cards this year for family and friends. I would be working on the cards, but I forgot a few of the neccesary supplies that are used during the first steps of card making.. A hole punch, some glue and I still need to find the perfect stamp or stencil or some sort of design that I want to make the main focus on the front... Pretty important things for card making that I can't believe I forgot. Well, I guess that plays into the 'Mature' me. (= I have also recently found myself pretty interested in politics and just thinking about some major long term goals. And since it is now past 11:00PM I should be getting to bed so I can get that mature/ much needed beauty sleep. Night All. & Happy Halloween!

No comments: