Sunday, October 24, 2010

College Life. (=

So I have completed my first week of college and I think I made a very wise choice by only taking two classes to start. I am currenly enrolled in Math 60 (it has been 7 years since taking any math) and English 101. My math class is a "lab" so I can move at my own pace, and I have already taken my first test and got a 99%!!! This is a FIRST for me! I was so happy and I think this is definitely changing my attitude towards math. (I have previously Hated it.)
I had my first English class this Saturday, I am sure it will be an 'Easy A', but the patience that I am going to need will be another story... The instructor was an hour late and then MIA for the next hour. He informed us that this will be his last semester of teaching since he has been teaching since 1986! Yep, sounds like he is overdue for a retirement.
Well, now that I have talked about my classes I should get going and get some of my homework done so I can continue to move forward and get it done!

No comments: