Saturday, November 29, 2008

Shopping on Black Friday!


You guessed it! Of course I was up Bright and Early on Black Friday to get some Christmas Shopping done. =) I was pulling into the JC Penny parking lot at the Tacoma Mall at 3:50AM on Friday. This year it was packed full of excited shoppers. I went to Macy's & completed my shopping for my cousins; Marisa and Adam, my Grandma and Mom by 8AM!!!
I also picked up a few things for myself (plates, 2 big pans, and a steamer) and some stuff for Josh. I love Christmas Shopping and getting out there and getting it done early. I also bought some more decorations for the house this year since we will be hosting our FIRST Christmas Celebration with the families. Yesterday was a long tiring day. Mike came over last night, so He and Josh stayed up all night playing Josh's new PS3. I guess Boys will be Boys! I am at work today and hopefully will be able to set up my sewing machine tonight! I got it on Wednesday and still haven't managed to get it together and start making Josh's pants for my Army Reserve Holiday Social (Old School Theme). I am going to make Josh some snazzy Hammer Pants!!! And I need to add some tool to my dress to make it PooF! Don't worry, I will post pictures from our blast to the past evening.
I will be starting Christmas Cards on Sunday with Jen and hopefully mailing them out soon. =) Hope all of you had a great Thanksgiving and have fun planning for Christmas!

No comments: