Thursday, November 20, 2008

It's Almost Thanksgiving!!!


Today is one week from Thanksgiving! I think this is the first year in a really long time that I have been so excited for the Holiday Season. I have been working like crazy with Charles River Clincal Services, the Army Reserves, Volunteering for Steilacoom Fire Department, and Babysitting; I am very excited to have those extra days off. =) Also, as I said in my last blog, the shopping after Thanksgiving is Amazing! I started a list the other day of everything I am going to need for Christmas this year, and the list is just continuing to grow (With that said; If anyone knows of any great stores to get Christmas decorations or serving platter for in-expensive, Let me Know!). Josh and I have also been trying to eat healthier lately and even throw a bit of working out into our crazy schedules.
This Holiday Season, I am also planning 2 Christmas Parties, possibly 3. One for my Army Reserve Unit, the 2nd for the Volunteer Fire Department and the PSOs, and possibly Our Annual Ugly Sweater Christmas/ Poker Party... That one is still to be decided. I don't know if I will have the time or energy to make all of this happen within a few weeks. =)
Animal Up-Date: Stryker is still just as crazy as he was when we got him! Hopefully time will calm him down...
KoCo has her attitude problems sometimes, but is such a snuggler when she wants to be. The other day, I got her a pink sweater, elf costume, and a Christmas sweater to wear for the Holidays. Needless to say, she is not thrilled to wear them, but she deals with it. =)
And Mosely loves to get into everything. Curiosity should be his middle name, he also teases Stryker and gets him in trouble just like any little brother would. Mosely has also gotten a Christmas sweater that is just so cute on him, but Josh does not approve. I have to sneak the clothes on to him and then hide Mosely from Josh. ;)
Other than our daily lives, Josh and I have been really good and just trying to keep up with everything and all of our Friends.
We will also be putting up a FENCE (finally!) very soon, so if anyone would like to donate some time to help, it would be greatly appreciated. =)
Hope all is well with everyone and hopefully we will be able to get together before the Holidays take over the next few weeks.

No comments: