Tuesday, November 25, 2008

The Original 1st Blog Post.

Just a note: I attempted to start a blog about 2 months ago and then never finished, but just recently came across what I had written, so it is a bit out-dated, but I thought it would be nice to let you guys read it. =)
Enjoy!

(I would like to start writing in a blog just to keep family and friends up-dated. I have a myspace and facebook, but I think I am going to just start blogging instead. It is easier and a better way to stay connected with everybody. =)
I am so excited for the up-coming Holidays with Family. Josh and I will be hosting our First Christmas Day with both of our Families this year (Chelsea, Jason & Ivan, Hopefully we will have gotten a web-cam since you guys will be in Maine.). I can't wait to start decorating! Thanksgiving is coming up which we will be spending with Josh's Grandparent's on their boat in the morning, and then I will be heading up to my Aunt Debbie's House when Josh goes to work. I love TURKEY and potatoes, so Thanksgiving has to be one of my Favorite Holidays, not to mention the shopping the day after! (Last year I had all of my Christmas shopping done by 10AM on Nov. 28th!)
Also, Josh and I have talked about continuing the tradition of Our Ugly Christmas Sweater Party. This year we need more people to find the ugliest sweater you can! Don't worry, Josh and I will actually be participating this year =) Andrew was a champ last year with the best outfit!)

1 comment:

The Billings' family said...

I hope you guys can get a web-cam in time! Have fun decorating and I can't wait to see pictures of the house all done up.