Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Getting Ready for the Holiday Season!


Josh and I will be having Thanksgiving morning on the boat with his Grandparents. =) And then in the afternoon, I will be going up to Federal Way to my Aunt and Uncle's house for Thanksgiving dinner while Josh is working. Don't worry, I will bring him food from my family gathering.
Let me just take a few minutes to let you know how excited I am for Thanksgiving...
#1 All of the Delicious FOOD!
#2 We are drawing names for Christmas Gifts.
#3 SHOPPING @ 4AM THE Morning After!!!
#4 I get to start decorating Our House for CHRISTMAS!!!!!

Josh and I will be hosting our FIRST Family Christmas Gathering at Our House this Year!!!
I am so excited! (could ya tell?!?) My Mom will be here staying with us from Texas, and I haven't had a Christmas with my Mom in 5 years! So that will be amazing and Everyone is going to be coming to my house, which I have wanted since I was a little kid. [We always had to go someone in the morning and I just wanted everyone to come to me =)]
This also means that I get to decorate our entire house and cook for everyone! By the way, our cats got Christmas outfits yesterday! =) Josh was not impressed but they are so cute with their little sweaters!

Well, with all of the work I have cut-out for me, I am going to get going. =)

No comments: