Saturday, February 14, 2009

HappyValentine's Day!

Hello, It has been awhile since I have written a blog, so what better time then now... I am at work on Valentine's Day and not feeling too hot. I over slept this morning- beat my own personal record in time that it takes me to get ready. =) I woke up around 7:55Am and was out of the house by8:09Am. (This includes taking an extremely fast shower, getting dressed, putting gel in my hair and putting it in an adorable messy bun (LOL), grabbing my make-up bag and running out the door.) Pretty impressive I might say so myself, but it's not the ideal way to start out Valentine's Day.
I made it to work 25 minutes late, (clear from any speeding tickets... of course I didn't speed to work...) thank goodness it was a slow morning. So, hopefully now that I have had my adrenaline rush for the day, the rest will be relaxing. I have a few things planned for tonight, but I don’t know if I will actually follow through because I haven’t been feeling to well. I woke up at 2Am coughing with a sore throat and I took some medicine to go back to sleep. It worked but then caused me to over sleep.
Well, work has been pretty slow so far today. Hopefully it will be smooth sailing.

For tonight, I think that Josh and I are just going to stay at home. I bought strawberries and we can dip them in chocolate and maybe share a nice bottle of champagne.

I hope that everyone has a lovely Valentine’s Day!

No comments: